Student Success Statement

" If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed."- Dan Dierdorf

This quote means that with the goals that we have we can achieve anything. If we keep writing our goals and succeeding them we can keep pursuing them and every thing  just comes together. When you do the right thing you will succeed. But if you do the wrong thing then you wont go anywhere. When you accomplish these goals you feel good and it feels like you accomplish something. Doing the right thing is as important than not doing the wrong thing, its good for your health and can help you live a better and a happier life. If people did the right thing as much as they did the wrong thing then their life and everyone else's life would be better and more successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pediatrician

Zoologist