Class Evaluation

  1. Things that I liked about the class was that we did these goals planning because its helping me out on what I want to achieve when I'm older. Also I liked how we do research on careers or any subject it helps me understand them better. Also the code.org I liked doing that.
  2. Things that I did not like the class was nothing. There's thing to hate in this classroom.
  3. no recommendations
  4. A highlight for me in this class was that we would share out things and see other people perspectives.
  5. I think I did really do my best on this class because I would do all my work and classwork
  6. yes I am reading my life panning goals journal it helps me understand what I want to do in life and where I always wanted to go.
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person because if I wasn't I wouldn't be caring what ill do in life and what I do in school, I want to show myself that I am a successful person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pediatrician

Zoologist