Class Evaluation

  1. The things that I liked about this class was they typing. I actually got to learn how to type faster than before with all the typing games that I played and the lessons. I also liked the videos our teacher shows us about ctr people. Lastly I liked how we get to do mini projects to show others what we like and how we are doing in the class.
  2. Things that I don't like about this class would be the behavior of students because I find it really disrespectful. 
  3. My recommendations for improving the class is maybe do more projects that we can present since it will help us later on. Another would be to talk more and do more games just for fun like kahoot. 
  4. I am reading my life planning Goals Journal because it helps with my motivation to do it. I don't look at it everyday but I know what my goals are and I know how to achieve them in time.
  5. I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7 because I don't do the wrong and I don't let others pressure me into something I don't want to do.
  6. What I learned from this class that will make me pass forward this to others to teach and help them is the little things like how to do the graph or add an object to help them with there projects or anything else like that.
  7. What I will remember about this class is everything. What everyday was like typing and doing our blogs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pediatrician

Zoologist